Digital Art | Spot the Difference
Each of the pairs of images shown below should have the same 8 adjustments made. The top images are the originals with the bottoms ones being those with adjustments made.
1. An object should be changed in color.
2. An object should be moved.
3. The size of an object should be adjusted (made larger or smaller).
4. An object should be rotated.
5. An extra image should be added
6. A filter or new texture should be applied to one object.
7. An image of part of an image should be removed.
8. An object should be duplicated and added into the scene a second time.